The minimalist country-style openly professes to the Coachman’s Cottage’s past as a farm building of the estate. Low-beamed ceilings, earthy clay-plaster walls and rustic terracotta floors are combined with all modern comforts.
listed, former farm building of the estate
up to six adults and children
plus infants and toddlers
about 150 square meters
with three ensuite bedrooms, country-style kitchen, dining and lounge areas
Outdoor areas for exclusive use
High chairs: available
Child-minding on request
Dogs are welcome on the ground floor of the villa.
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in: as of 3 p.m.
Check-out: before 11 a.m.
- three ensuite bedrooms (on bedroom on the ground floor, two bedrooms in the attic)
- Schramm hand-made, king-size box-spring beds
- fine Egyptian cotton linen
- Pillow menu
- all bedrooms with ensuite daylight bathrooms
- all bathrooms with Dornbracht vanity, rain shower und bathtub
- Luxurious towels, robes and hair dryer
- Molton Brown amenities
- Open-plan dining and living area with sandstone Fireplace
- Loewe satellite TVs
- Small book collection
- Guest toilet
- Country-style kitchen with island unit and bar cabinet
- Cooking and holding oven
- Side-by-side refrigerator with ice maker
- Heat pump low temperature wall and floor heating
- High-speed wireless internet in all rooms
- Alarm system